MinecraftRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town (nameless at the moment)

4 posters

Go down

Town (nameless at the moment) Empty Town (nameless at the moment)

Post  Moony Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 am

We would like to make a town on the following backstory...

A strange man came to the village one day. Unknown to the villagers, he came bearing grave news. The news that Moon, a lover of exploration had passed away. He went on to tell Moon's clostest friends a message, a warining. To prepare for a powerful force, led by Adar and that one day they will meet again...

His friends interpret this message to create a new town- safer, stronger- something that will defend them from the evil forces. So we would like to make a town in the mountains to the west of the village. The following people will join:

-Whitefrost
-ConradWonderer
-Nemets (Can't remeber in-game name)
-TrippNipp
-Vasrock
-and myself

Thank you.

Moony

Back to top Go down

Town (nameless at the moment) Empty Re: Town (nameless at the moment)

Post  Stoffer Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 pm

So you are fully aware that you yourself are fully responsible to keep the roleplay up in the village?

Stoffer
Admin

https://minecraftrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Ofcourse Smile

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Has anyone got ideas for names?

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Supernewt Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:53 am

just to warn you so you dont start yet, the closness of 1.9 means that the server will likly reset once again so we gain acess to NPCs, snow biomes and mushroom biomes. This is a just a warning, theres no saying you cant prepare all ready, being the RP and the planning for your city.

I will remind you of the rule with regards to constructions, remeber were medieval timezone, therefore constructions need to be as such. Also look for your surroundings, a city in planes will not have much wood so you will be looking for small stone buildings, a city in a forest will have lots of wood so larger wood houses can be constructed, sand = sandstone etc...just felt the need to reiterate that.

I look forward to seeing this city once the application is confirmed.

Newt

Supernewt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

Thanks for the advice it's greatly appreciated and I think we will practice building for now and build the real thing in 1.9 Smile

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Supernewt Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:50 am

no probs and cool id love to see what style your going to do with the place...decided what kinda biome you looking to build in? Whats the theme/story of the city, is there a leader etc?

Im intrested to hear and learn, also about the culture, will it be accepting of outsiders? how about if dwarfs or elves were to visit? What do they think of the Triveritas? or the remains of it? and Adar for that matter?

Good RP questions to ask if you havent already asked yourself that! Wink

Supernewt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:57 am

Well lately we have done alot of rp! My son was helping however he is now under the control of the darkness, however we plan to get him back. We want to build high up, so we have a good view of approaching outsiders. About other cultures, one of are founding members is an elf, so we are on good terms with their people and we would love the help of dwarves. I guess I'm the leader however I make no decisions without the input of the community. And finally we hate Adar he is the reason we are making our town, it will be safe from his evil powers. Any more questions?

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Supernewt Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 am

Lol millions but i prefer to ask them in RP, its good you have thought about it though. Well there are some great moutin biomes and there will be better generations of worlds once 1.9 comes out!

Supernewt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:05 am

Would you like to come on the server and rp now?

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 am

Sorry double post but who wrote Temple of Adar on the door?

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 am

What about Vaeltria for the town name?

Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  ConradWanderer Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 am

Me and Moon have been talking, and would like to know what you guys think about a town council for this town? It would be comprised of a set of Guild Masters. We are still hashing out details but are thinking of these:

Farmers Guild (These people grow food and in more resent updates will be masters of alchemy and healing also enchantments...)
Explorers Guild (Masters of survival, keepers of maps, these men and women know terrain.)
Defenders Guild (This is to keep mobs off the streets, and also to defend the town, warriors residence.)
Craftsmans Guild (this one is for building, inns, blacksmithing, and the like)

Each group would have a crafts hall at each corner of our town, the craft halls will be public. (Some areas for members of the guild only.) The halls will have signs telling the objective of the guild and duties. (Secret guild related projects need not be mentioned in objectives.)

Members of the town do not have to join any guild, but if you do there probably will be benifits. (As in guild supplies, which will be provided by and divvied out by guildmaster.) We already are thinking of Guild Masters, but its not final. This is what we are thinking of.

Explorers Guildmaster: Moon
Defenders Guildmaster: Conrad
Craftsmans Guildmaster: ?
Farmers Guildmaster: WhiteFrost

If you guys would like we might post what a few of the guildhalls will look like. What do you think? I also think that this will help keep up the Role Play as Newt was concerned about..
(Remember this isn't sea breeze by the way!)

ConradWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum